That’s a fairly good nickname for me.
When I lived in Australia (4th – 9th grade) I went by Lizzie. Then I had a fifth-life crisis when we moved back to the US, and I converted to Elizabeth.
Anyway… Liz used to be a nickname. And it alliterates with Lists, which I am obsessed with.
On any given day, these are my ongoing lists:
- My Korean planner has a weekly and daily to do list
- My phone has a To-Do app
- At work, I keep to-do lists at my desk, on the back of my scrabble calendar
- My ongoing grocery list (both on the fridge and my iPhone groceryIQ app)
- A weekend to-do list (which is obviously different than the weekly to-do list, because I do different things on the weekend!)
- Packing/travel list, if I am anticipating travel in the next month or so (which I am…)
So…. when I heard that there was a group forming called “52 lists in 52 weeks”, I had to join in the fun!
From my understanding, each week’s list will have a theme. This first week’s was “Today I will…”. A nice and easy start to the challenge!
So I broke out one of my new mini notebooks, my scrapbooking supplies, and got to work. Here we have it:
Hopefully I can keep up for the next 51 weeks! :D